In this article you will find:
- How to integrate multiple Shopify POS.
- How to integrate with different types of POS.
How to integrate multiple Shopify POS.
- If your physical and digital stores are on the same Shopify URL - Good news, our GiftWizard Gift Cards are already integrated with your Shopify POS. Any changes and transactions with the cards will automatically change in your dashboard and reflect when customers will try to use them on your online store.
- If your physical and digital stores aren't on the same Shopify account - GiftWizard offers a unique multi-channel solution that will enable Gift Cards to work across platforms and brands. A Gift Card that is bought in your online store will work on any of your Shopify POS and vice versa. In order to facilitate this solution you would need to either create your physical gift cards via our system, or give us a CSV file of the gift card codes and balances already created. Please contact us through chat or at firstname.lastname@example.org to enable this service.
How to integrate with different types of POS:
- GiftWizard is uniquely able to connect your POS with your Shopify store. This integration will automatically synchronize between your 3rd party POS and Shopify’s systems. In order to facilitate this integration contact us through chat or at email@example.com
- You can integrate your POS and your online store by manually changing the Gift Card balance from your GiftWizard dashboard. In order to facilitate this, we would need to first migrate all of your old cards into our system. After the migration, whenever a customer comes in your physical location with a gift card generated by a 3rd party POS, go into your GiftWizard dashboard==> Gift Cards==> Manage - look for the code and manually modify it according to its use.
Q: I have a few physical stores, does each one needs a GiftWizard account?
A: In order for GiftWizard to connect with your store, the app needs to be installed on it. Contact us to receive special pricing for multiple stores at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: How\Where can I print the Gift Cards?
A: You can generate a CSV file via our system and take it to any vendor near you, saving you high shipping rates. We can offer a few companies that provide a great plastic Gift Card experience: CardSource, PlasticPrinters, DuraCards.
Q: How can I offer physical cards on my online store?
A: Create a product called “Physical Gift Cards”. This will be a physical product at your store. We recommend creating a landing page that will tell your customers you support both physical and digital cards. Check out how Christopher and Banks do it:
Need further help?
Feel free to contact us through chat or email email@example.com.