Before you start reading, if you have any ideas/comments on how we could improve - we would love to hear. Let us know at email@example.com or through the chat box.
In this article you will find:
- How to uninstall GiftWizard.
- Cancelling FAQ's.
To uninstall GiftWizard:
- Go to your Shopify admin.
- Locate the “Apps” section and click it.
- Locate the GiftWizard app and click the garbage can icon:
3. Please fill in the reason for removing and a short description before uninstalling - your feedback is important to us! When you're done, click on uninstall.
4. After you uninstall the app, the billing cycle immediately stops.
Q: Can the Gift Cards be redeemed after I remove the app?
A: If you are not on the Shopify Basic plan, customers can still redeem later but you won't have the management capabilities our app offers.
For Shopify Basic, because they are not supposed to have gift cards, our system manages them for you. Because of that, when a merchant removes the app we have no way of managing the program, and the codes turn into one-time discount codes.
Q: Do I need to remove code implementations from my theme?
Answer: No. No code was added to your theme.
Q: If I install GiftWizard again, will all my data be saved?
A: Yes, all your settings will be saved and you will be able to start where you left off.
If you have any more questions, feel free to contact us through chat or at firstname.lastname@example.org