VICI placed this on their homepage
In this article you will find:
- How to send Store Credit based on specific triggers.
- How to send Store Credit based on specific conditions.
- How to create fixed/dynamic rewards.
- How to tag customers based on specific conditions.
- WorkFlow examples and use cases.
To begin, click on the Workflow tab in your GiftWizard Dashboard. Then, click Create WorkFlow:
You can either select one of our pre-made WorkFlows or create your own. Our pre-made WorkFlows are customizable and are good for quick implementation:
- Dynamic Rewards - Send 10% back if the cart value is over $X.
- Send a $10 Gift Card if cart value ≧ $100 (greater than or equal to).
- Send a $20 Gift Card if customer order count is ≧ 3.
- How to set up specific triggers (Select Trigger):
- Order created - an email with Store Credit will be sent when the order is completed, even payment wasn’t captured.
- Order paid - Store Credit will be sent only when the payment is captured, which enables fraud prevention.
- Account created - Store Credit will be sent once a customer created a new account at your store.
- Launch campaign - send Store Credit to all customers who match your conditions. Our system will look through your customer database and send Store Credit to all customers matching the rules you set up, For example, all customers with a total lifetime spend of over $500 will get store credit. This is a one time action.
2. How to set up specific conditions (Add Case):
- Total cart price - the total value of the cart (including shipping fees). Example: if a customer’s cart value is over $100, the customer automatically receives $10 as Store Credit.
- Order count - the number of individual purchases a customer made at your store. Example: “If a customer makes 3 purchases at your store, the customer will automatically receive $20 in Store Credit”.
- Product ID’s - use this condition to promote new products. Example: if a customer purchases product X, the customer automatically receives $5 in Store Credit. You can locate your product ID in the product page URL on your Shopify admin. You can have a few product ID’s in one condition:
- Customer Lifetime Value (LTV) - the total amount a customer spent at your store. Example: if a customer’s total spending is over $2000, the customer will automatically receive a $100 in Store Credit.
- Customer tags - this condition is based on the tag associated with a customer in your Shopify Admin. Example: If a customer’s tag is “VIP”, the customer automatically receives 7% back as Store Credit.
- Account owner - If a customer has an existing account (yes/no). Example: if a customer has an account, the customer automatically receives 5% back for each purchase in Store Credit.
- Customer created at - this condition is good for retaining new customers, or bringing in old customers back to your store. Example: If a customer was created between 6-12 months ago, the customer automatically receives $15 as Store Credit.
- You can define multiple cases in one Workflow.
- If you define two or more cases in one WorkFlow, remember to limit each case (e.g: Case 1- Greater than 99, Less than or equal to 150, Case 2 - Greater than 150), otherwise, the app will issue multiple Gift Cards according to the Flow.
3. How to set up an action (Add Action):
- Issue Gift Card:
- Fixed - a static value will be issued as store credit if the conditions are met. Such as $5, $10, etc.
- Dynamic - a percentage of the total cart price will be issued in Store Credit. Such as 5%, 10% etc.
- Issue Limited Gift Card: limit your Store Credit (fixed/dynamic) rewards to specific collections. Insert the collection ID for which you would like the Store Credit to work. You can see the collection ID at the top of the collection page on your Shopify admin.
- Store Credit Email content - you can edit the content of the email subject, header, message and the expiration date of the Gift Card.
For complete template, change go to the email notifications tab and change the HTML file for the Store Credit email:
4. How to add a customer tag based on specific conditions (Add Action):
- Add customer tag - the Workflow will automatically tag a customer who matches the conditions. The tag will automatically appear on your customer details page, and you can see it in your Shopify admin==>Customers tab.
- Read more on how to create and use customer tags here.
5. WorkFlow examples and uses:
- A WorkFlow that will automatically send 3% of the cart value as Store Credit for every purchase over $50:
- A WorkFlow that will automatically send $10 Store Credit for purchases between $100-$150, or a $20 Gift Card for purchases of over $150.
- A WorkFlow that will automatically send 10% of the cart value as store credit for purchases made by customers with the tag VIP.
After you're done, give your WorkFlow a name and turn it on (don't forget to save!).
Remember to create a homepage image or banner telling your customers of your new Store Credit rewards plan, and link it to a specific landing page that explains the advantages of buying your products. Make sure your banner and landing page are colorful, with text and images that create the right atmosphere.
SureFit placed this image at the top of their homepage
Do you have any other ideas for rules we can use? share them with us at: