In order to add the Gift Card functionality to your store, click your Gift Card setup tab and follow the instructions on the Gift Card setup video below:
Setup fields explanation:
- Product Title - you can go for the casual "Gift Card" or think of a creative name which fits your brand.
- Product Description - insert a simple explanation about the Gift Card and its benefits, like in our basic template.
- Expiration Date - you can decide when/if the Gift Cards will expire (in months).
- Variants - add as many variants as you like. There's no limit :)
- Incentives - you can offer incentives such as discounts (buy $50 get $60), or BOGO (buy a $20 Gift Card and get a $5 Gift Cards) through the Incentives tab.
- When you finish, just click on Create Gift Card Product.
You can view your Gift Card product in your Shopify admin product page, where you can make it visible, assign the product to a collection and create a link on your main menu - especially for the Gift Card. This will help your customers find the Gift Card product faster (Watch how-to video in the beginning).
Once your Gift Card Product is active in your store, you will see 2 buttons on your Gift Card page - Your regular “Add To Cart” button and our gift button.
When purchasing a Gift Card through the “Add To Cart” button, the Gift Card will be sent to the buyer. This allows the buyer to purchase multiple Gift Cards, then forward the codes to different gift recipients. Alternatively, they can print out the cards and give them by hand.
Clicking the gift button will open a popup, allowing the buyer to fill out a greeting card, add images from a gallery and send the Gift Card straight to the gift recipient.
The buyer will also be able to schedule the Gift Card to be sent at a future date, using the calendar option.
You can also remove the “Add To Cart” button leaving only the gift button by contacting our support team.
Have any questions or feature ideas?
Please contact us through the chat box or at email@example.com